Who Do You Play For Scholarship
Deadline: October 14, 2016
Award Value: $500
The main goal of this scholarship is to inspire young people to make
contributions to their individual communities and charities, while providing
awards to those who are currently making a positive difference in their own schools, towns and cities.
- To be eligible a student must be attending school full-time of their first year of college in the fall and undergraduate degree program. High School Seniors who will graduate this “school year” (2016/17) are considered eligible.
- A student must also possess a GPA of 2.9 or higher in his/her last academic year. Please include a copy of your most recent transcripts, report card or progress report.
- A student must have contributed at least 10 hours of volunteer (non-paid) service within his/her community over the past 12 months with one organization. Please ensure that you have completed this amount of hours with one organization and that a person within that organization is willing to confirm that you have volunteered this amount time.
- A student must be a resident and attend school in the United States or Canada.
How to Apply:
Scholarship submissions are accepted via email or mail between July 1st and October 14th, 2016.
To apply, please fill out the application 2016 here and submit it to the address or email above prior to the deadline. Be sure to include a copy of your most recent transcripts, report card or progress report.
If you have any questions please email at: email@example.com
Bleed By Example Scholarship Due Date: October 15th, 2016 Scholarship Amount $500 Peter Oliver Clauss was an incredible example to his 10 children and 30 grandchildren. After a lifetime of being a blood donor, his battle with Multiple Myeloma required him to receive the gift of blood from others in the community. These blood donations allowed him to spend another Christmas with his beloved family. His example was the inspiration for the founding of the Give Blood Play Hockey Tournament. Peter’s example of hard work and dedication inspires the “Give Blood” drive at each year’s event. His loving wife, Jane Clauss, has set up this scholarship in the name of her husband Peter Clauss to recognize a student that is being a positive example in their community. Eligibility:
- A High School Senior who will be graduating this school year and will be enrolled in an Undergraduate Degree.
- Please include your most recent transcript.
- Student must have volunteered 10 or more hours within one organization within the past 12 months and have a member of the organization verify participation.
- A student must be a resident and attend school in the United States and Canada
- A completed application form submitted before October 6th, 2014
How to Apply: Scholarship submissions are accepted via to firstname.lastname@example.org between July 1st and October 15th, 2015. To apply please fill out the attached application (The Peter Clauss Scholarship – 2016) and include a copy of students most recent transcripts/report card.