Bleed By Example Scholarship
Due Date: October 17th, 2017
Scholarship Amount $500
Peter Oliver Clauss was an incredible example to his 10 children and 30 grandchildren. After a lifetime of being a blood donor, his battle with Multiple Myeloma required him to receive the gift of blood from others in the community. These blood donations allowed him to spend another Christmas with his beloved family. His example was the inspiration for the founding of the Give Blood Play Hockey Tournament. Peter’s example of hard work and dedication inspires the “Give Blood” drive at each year’s event. His loving wife, Jane Clauss, has set up this scholarship in the name of her husband Peter Clauss to recognize a student that is being a positive example in their community. Eligibility:
- A High School Senior who will be graduating this school year and will be enrolled in an Undergraduate Degree.
- Please include your most recent transcript.
- Student must have volunteered 10 or more hours within one organization within the past 12 months and have a member of the organization verify participation.
- A student must be a resident and attend school in the United States and Canada
- A completed application form submitted before October 6th, 2014
How to Apply: Scholarship submissions are accepted via to firstname.lastname@example.org between July 1st and October 17th, 2017. Scholarship application will be available soon, please include a copy of students most recent transcripts/report card.